Wednesday 4 June 2008

The Beginnings of Eyeris' Musiclarity



I've always wanted to start a music blog, with actual downloads of mp3s. But I never really got around to it until now. But hey, better late than never, eh?

I'm still not sure on the direction this blog is going to take. What I DO know is that I'll be focusing mostly on indie music, and hopefully news on local gigs or musicians.

But first, I gotta test the links to the music files. So let's start off with four of my favorite songs of 2008 so far, shall we?


Downloads:

Coldplay - Viva La Vida (from Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, 2008)
Goldfrapp - A&E (from Seventh Tree, 2008)
Indelicates, The - We Hate The Kids (from American Demo, 2008)
Nada Surf - Whose Authority (from Lucky, 2008)

All the mp3s available here are for sampling purposes only, and will only be available for upload for a maximum of two weeks. Please read the disclaimer before you download!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home